Before you start
- Due to our booking logic, Calendly is unable to facilitate changing an event from one type to another (one-on-one to group, collective to group, etc.). If you wish to make a new event type, you will need to create a new event.
- If you are looking to edit/customize your events types from within our Calendly mobile application, we recommend reviewing these mobile specific articles.
Where to edit an event type
To navigate to the event type edit page:
- Select inside the white box with the event name inside of it.
- Select the gear icon for you chosen event type.
- Select Edit.
There are three mandatory fields to fill in for your event type to be published.
This selection determines which language is presented to the invitee when they visit your booking page. Calendly has native translations for:
- Brazilian Portugese
To change the language:
- Choose the desired from the drop-down menu.
- Select Update.
You booking page will immediately reflect the changes.
NOTE: Custom text in certain fields will need to be adjusted manually.
NOTE: Calendly's booking pages can also be read by translators built into web browsers like Google, but these are not natively built by Calendly.
What event is this?
Here, you can adjust your events':
- Color (the box that surrounds the event type on a booking page.)
When can people book this event?
In this section, you can adjust:
- An event's duration
- An event's date range
- An event's schedule
You can also include a buffer for the chosen event, and view advanced options like start time increments and scheduling conditions.
Once you have these three parameters defined, your event is ready to share!
There are additional options for your chosen event type that are not required for sharing. The video above goes into more detail, but you can also view these help center articles for more information!
Notifications and cancellation policy