IN THIS ARTICLE:
To track conversions directly within Calendly, add UTM parameters to your scheduling links. Using these customized links will allow you to see what sources in your campaign are driving the most scheduling traffic.
When sharing your scheduling link, append the URL and include the title of your campaign or source. You can track the campaign, source, medium, content, or term. If you were running a summer campaign across different social media platforms, for example, you may wish to track how many scheduled events come from each. Here's a link you might use:
Once an event is scheduled by an invitee who followed the unique link, Calendly will begin tracking the parameters you've set. You can view the parameters you've set by filtering your Home page.
How to filter your events list
Use this procedure to filter your events. If you're an organization owner or admin, you can also view events for others in your organization.
- On your Home page, select Scheduled Events.
- Select the type of event you want to view. Select Upcoming, Pending, or Past, or select Date Range and specify a range of dates.
- To filter by team, event type, status, tracking IDs associated with UTM parameters, or invitee email:
- Select Filter.
- Enter a term or select items that you want to use to filter the list.
- Select Apply.
How to export event details
Once you've filtered the events, you can export event details into a CSV file that you can use in a spreadsheets.
- At the upper right side of the Scheduled Events page, select Export.
How to export a list of team members
Admins and Owners of Calendly organizations can download a list of team members in their Calendly organization and see who hasn’t connected their calendar. With the provided email address, admins and owners can quickly reach out and help the rest of their team members onboard. To export and download a list of team members:
At the top right corner of any Calendly page, select Account, then Users.