Follow these steps to add a company logo to your scheduling pages. Calendly Premium or Pro subscribers can also remove the Calendly badge. To add an avatar (or another image that reflects you), see To add an avatar to your scheduling page.
- From the Account menu at the upper right, select Account Settings, then Branding.
- To add your logo, click Upload Image, select an image, then click Apply.
See your image appear in the box.
- (Calendly Premium or Pro subscribers only) To display the Calendly badge, at Calendly Branding, click the toggle at the right.
- To replace an image, click Update and select another file.
- (Organization owner or administrators only) To have the organization’s logo display instead of those uploaded by members of the organization, click Enforce this logo for all users.
- Click Save Changes.