Connecting more than one Calendar
To add an additional calendar
- Go to your Calendar Connection page and click + Add Calendar Account.
- Choose which calendar(s) you would like Calendly to check for availability conflicts.
- Click Edit to see the settings for each connected account, including any linked sub-calendars.
- To change the calendar that your scheduled Calendly events will be added to, Edit the account listed under the Add to calendar section.
Note: Your calendar connections will apply to all event types a user is a part of. Therefore, it is not possible to connect a unique event type to a specific calendar. If you would like this level of control, please consider Calendly's team functionality.
Check multiple team members' calendars
Calendly can manage multi-person scheduling in several ways, depending on your use case. See the collection of articles below for more details:
- Assign new events to any available team member round robin or by priority
- Let invitees select which team member they want to meet with from one main page
- Pool availability from your team so invitees can only schedule when all members free
Use multiple email addresses for notifications
Calendly sends all notifications to the email address used to create your account. If you'd like to send notifications to a different address, or to other members of your team, you can do so by creating forwarding filters.
Google users can add a forwarding address within their Gmail settings. Once it's added, create a filter to suit your needs. If you want all Calendly notifications forwarded, filter by the sender addresses email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also forward emails from specific events by filtering emails with event type titles in the subject lines.
If you use Office 365 or Outlook.com, set up a forwarding rule within the Outlook Web App. The process for creating forwarding rules for Outlook desktop users will vary depending on the version of Outlook used.
How to specify which calendars Calendly adds events to and checks for conflicts
Calendly can only add booked events to one calendar.
If you have multiple calendars within a single account, you can use this procedure to specify exactly which calendars Calendly checks for conflicts.
- At the top of any Calendly page, select Account, then Calendar Connections.
- To specify the calendars Calendly uses to determine when you are free or busy, in the Check for conflicts section, select Edit, select a calendar, then select Update.
- To specify the calendars Calendly adds new event to, in the Add to calendar section, select Edit:
- select a calendar
- to have Calendly automatically delete events you remove from the calendar, at Sync cancellations check the box.
- select Update.