Working with multiple calendars
IN THIS ARTICLE:
I own multiple calendars on different platforms. How can Calendly check them all?
Calendly can connect to one calendar platform per account. However, you can use our team features as a workaround to check calendars across multiple platforms:
- Create a separate Calendly account for each calendar platform you use
- Add your additional accounts as users under your original account
- Create a team page for all of your accounts
- Use collective scheduling to ensure Calendly only accepts new events when you're available across all platforms
I need Calendly to check multiple people's calendars
Calendly can manage multi-person scheduling in several ways, depending on your team's needs. These include:
- 1. Pooling people's availabilities, then assigning new events to individual team members round robin/by priority. Events can continue to be scheduled for the same time slot as long as at least one team member is available at that time.
Click here for a setup guide to round robin/priority scheduling.
- 2. Letting invitees select which team member they want to meet with from one main page, then scheduling a new event directly with that person
Click here for a setup guide to team member selection.
- 3. Pooling 2+ team members' availability, and letting an invitee schedule only when all team members are mutually available, adding all team members to each new event.
- Click here for a setup guide to collective scheduling.
- How can my colleague be notified when new events are scheduled with me?
Calendly sends all notifications to the email address you used to sign up for your account. If you need to share these notifications with colleagues or a different address, use this quick setup guide.