IN THIS ARTICLE:
Using multiple calendars on different platforms
Calendly can connect to one calendar platform per account. If you schedule with calendars across multiple platforms, you can use our team features to check them all.
- Create a separate Calendly account for each calendar platform you use
- Add the additional accounts as users under your original account
- Create a team page for all of your accounts
- Use collective scheduling to ensure Calendly only accepts new events when you're available across all platforms
Check multiple team members' calendars
Calendly can manage multi-person scheduling in several ways. No matter the goal for your team, Calendly has an event type that will suit your scheduling needs.
- Assign new events to any available team member round robin or by priority
- Let invitees select which team member they want to meet with from one main page
- Pool availability from your team so invitees can only schedule when all members free
Notify others when events are scheduled with me
Calendly sends all notifications to the email address used to create your account. If you'd like to send notifications to a different address, or to other members of your team, you can do so by creating forwarding filters.
Google users can add a forwarding address within their Gmail settings. Once it's added, create a filter to suit your needs. If you want all Calendly notifications forwarded, filter by the sender address [email protected]. You can also forward emails from specific events by filtering emails with event type titles in the subject lines.
If you use Office 365 or Outlook.com, set up a forwarding rule within the Outlook Web App. The process for creating forwarding rules for Outlook desktop users will vary depending on the version of Outlook used.