Once you invite at least one member to your account, you can designate other members to be administrators. Administrators (admins) for the organization can:
add and remove members
- add, edit, and remove event types from users' accounts
create team pages that contain team event types
- designate team managers
monitor the account and individual member's scheduled events
Use team pages to organize and manage team events
How to set up a team
- From any Calendly page, select Create + and then New team.
- Enter the Team Name (this will appear on your team scheduling page).
- Optional: Update the Team Page link and Welcome Message.
- At Team Members, type the member's name and select. Repeat for each team member.
- At Can manage team, select the team manager. Note that admins will already be selected as team managers. Users granted permission to manage a team will be able to create and manage event types that appear on a team page, and add or remove members within the team.
- Optional: Upload a Team Avatar. This will be the image that shows on your team scheduling page.
- To change the time zone for your team, at Time Zone, select the box and find the correct time zone your team schedules in.
- Select Create.
Note: To view your teams, groups, and users, use the My Calendly drop-down arrow on your Home page.