Install Calendly for Chrome for easy access to your scheduling links, one-off meetings, and more. Once installed, you can access your scheduling links from your Chrome browser toolbar and from the Gmail toolbar.
Installing Calendly for Chrome
Install the extension to your web browser from the Chrome web store. You can also install the extension from your Calendly account by selecting Account at the top of your homepage and then selecting the Apps page.
After installing the Calendly for Chrome extension, add it to your browser toolbar to quickly access the extension at any time. See the steps below to learn how to add the extension to your toolbar.
- Open a new tab or window in your web browser and then select the jigsaw puzzle icon at the top of your browser window.
- Select the jigsaw puzzle icon and your Chrome extensions menu will open.
- Locate the Calendly extension under that menu and select the pushpin icon to ensure that the Calendly for Chrome extension is added to your browser toolbar.
- Once the extension is added to your Chrome browser toolbar, you will see the Calendly logo on that toolbar and you can select it at any time to access the Calendly for Chrome extension.
Once installed, you can also access the Calendly for Chrome extension directly from Gmail. This is especially useful when you quickly need to share your scheduling link in an email or create a new One-off Meeting in an email to send to a high-priority client.
- To access the Calendly for Chrome extension in Gmail, open your Gmail account and compose a new message.
- In that email composition window you will see the Calendly logo at the bottom of the toolbar.
- Select the Calendly logo to access your event types, share your scheduling links, and create a new One-off meeting.
Disable Calendly for Chrome in Gmail
To disable the Calendly for Chrome extension in the Gmail toolbar, follow the steps below.
- Open the Calendly for Chrome extension from your web browser's toolbar.
- With the extension open, select the Calendly logo and then select Gmail toolbar settings from the drop-down menu.
- On the following page, select the checkbox under Gmail Integration to disable the Calendly for Chrome extension in the Gmail toolbar.