Save your users' time when you create Workflows that automate the extra work around their events
Admins and Owners can create Workflows for their organization's users and save them time around the work they do such as sending text messages when events are booked, emailing reminders before events start, and following up for feedback.
"New event is scheduled" and "Event is cancelled" have unique behaviors for group events. For "New event is scheduled" it fires for every invitee booking. For "Event is Cancelled" it fires when the last invitee cancels (and entire meeting becomes cancelled).
To create a custom Workflow for another Calendly user
- From your Home page, select the My Calendly dropdown menu and select the user you want to create a custom Workflow for. See the page refresh, then select Workflows.
- At Start with one of the common Workflows below or create your own, select Create your own Workflow.
- At When this happens select the condition that causes the workflow to run.
- Indicate when the workflow should run then select Next.
- At Do this, select an action to perform, then select Next.
- To add more actions, click Add action, select an action, then click Next.
- At Workflow Name, enter a name for the Workflow.
- At Which event types will this apply to, select each event type that you want to use this Workflow, then select Apply.
- In the Do this section, select Edit to customize the message as desired.
- To automatically add information from your event type or information about your invitees to the message, place your mouse pointer where you want to add the data, select Variables then choose an item from the list and Calendly will replace them with actual values from your event or invitees. Repeat this step to add additional variables.
- To add more actions, click Add action, repeat steps 8 through 10, then click Next.
- Select Done, then Save.