Save time in the setup process and use a pre-built, common workflow
- From your Home page, select Workflows. Review the pre-built, common workflows on the page and select Use workflow on the one you want to use.
- At Workflow Name, enter a name for the workflow.
- At Which event types will this apply to, select each event type that you want to use this workflow, then select Apply.
- In the Do this section, select Edit then customize the message as desired.
- To automatically add information from your event type or information about your invitees to the message, place your mouse pointer where you want to add the data, select Variables then choose an item from the list and Calendly will replace them with actual values from your event or invitees. Repeat this step to add additional variables.
- To add more actions, click Add action, repeat steps 4 & 5, then select Next.
- Select Done, then Save.