Save time and automate the additional work that comes with booking meetings
To create your own custom workflow
- From your Home page, select Workflows, then Create your own workflow.
- At When this happens select the condition that causes the workflow to run.
- Indicate when the workflow should run then select Next.
- At Do this, select an action to perform, then select Next.
- To add more actions, click Add action, select an action, then click Next.
- At Workflow Name, enter a name for the workflow.
- At Which event types will this apply to, select each event type that you want to use this workflow, then select Apply.
- In the Do this section, select Edit to customize the message as desired.
- To automatically add information from your event type or information about your invitees to the message, place your mouse pointer where you want to add the data, select Variables then choose an item from the list and Calendly will replace them with actual values from your event or invitees. Repeat this step to add additional variables.
- To add more actions, click Add action, repeat steps 8 through 10, then click Next.
- Select Done, then Save.