To change an existing workflow
- On your Calendly dashboard, select Workflows.
- Select the three-dot menu next of the workflow you want to change, then Edit.
- To change when the workflow runs, at When this happens select Edit then select a new time frame.
- To change the type of message sent, at Do this select Edit then make the desired changes:
- To change the message, add or remove text as desired.
- To add information from your event type or information about your invitees to the message, Place your mouse pointer where you want to add the data, select Variable then choose an item from the list. Repeat this step to add additional data.
If you change a condition that causes an action to become invalid, you’ll be asked to specify new actions.
- To add more actions, select Add action, repeat steps 3 and 4, then select Next.
- To change the title, at Workflow Name, enter a new workflow name.
- To change the Calendly event types that use this workflow, at Which event types will this apply to, select or deselect one or more event types, then click Apply.
- Select Save.
To clone a Workflow
- From your Home page, select Workflows.
- Next to the workflow you want to clone, select the menu icon, then select Clone.
- The workflow will be duplicated and you'll see (clone) added to its name.
- To help you differentiate this workflow, change the Workflow name.
- Edit the Workflow as desired and select Save.
To delete a Workflow
- From your Calendly Home page, select Workflows.
- Next to the Workflow you want to delete, select the menu, then choose Delete.
Deleting a Workflow will prevent actions from being triggered for applied event types and any previously booked events.
Workflows for Team Event Types
As a Calendly admin or owner, you can create Workflows for your teams collective and round robin event types. The process for creating and editing workflows is the same for team and individual event types. However, for team events, you will need to navigate to your team page.