In your Zoom settings, you can enable a Zoom passcode to secure who joins your meetings. Once enabled, your Calendly Zoom calls will automatically include a unique passcode:
For users on a Zoom Basic plan:
Zoom Basic plans automatically enable and lock meeting passcodes. If you're on a Zoom Basic plan, your Calendly Zoom calls will automatically include a passcode, and no further action is needed.
For users on a paid Zoom plan:
If you're on a paid Zoom account, a Zoom owner or admin will need to enable and lock meeting passcodes for the entire Zoom account. A Zoom admin can follow the steps below to enable passcodes. To find your Zoom owner and contact details, view your Zoom account profile.
How to add a Zoom passcode (for Zoom admins)
- Go to www.zoom.us, and log in to your account.
- On the upper-right side of the page, select My Account.
- On the left side of the page, under Admin, select Account Management.
Note: If you don't see an Admin section with Account Management, you cannot enable this setting and will need to reach out to your Zoom admin. View Zoom users in an organization.
- Select Account Settings.
- Under Require a passcode when scheduling new meetings:
- Toggle on the setting so it turns blue.
- Select the lock icon so it turns blue. Note: If you do not lock this setting, your passcode will not apply to Calendly meetings.
- If you want to also require passwords for personal meeting ID (PMI), enable Require a passcode for Personal Meeting ID (PMI), then select the lock so it turns blue.
- Select Enable.
Once complete, meetings for all Zoom users will require passcodes, and their Calendly Zoom calls will automatically require a passcode.