ActiveCampaign is a cloud-based tool for email marketing, lead scoring, automation, web analytics, CRM, and live chat messaging. Connect ActiveCampaign with Calendly to:
- Automatically map Calendly invitee contact and other information to ActiveCampaign fields
- Use invitee information in customized messaging and other ActiveCampaign tasks
- Tag invitees with ActiveCampaign tags then use them to drive messaging and campaigns, add invitees to lists, engage in conversations, and automate tasks
SEE THESE PROCEDURES
To integrate ActiveCampaign with Calendly
Before you begin, make sure you have:
- An ActiveCampaign account with one or more customer lists and
site tracking enabled
- A Calendly Premium or Pro subscription
In ActiveCampaign, click Apps on the left.
Click Connect to Calendly and follow any instructions that appear for signing into Calendly.
See a list of your Calendly event types appear.
Select the event type you want to set up.
To map a Calendly field to one in ActiveCampaign, at Required fields, select a Calendly field on the left, then select an ActiveCampaign field on the right.
To map additional fields, click Add field mapping and repeat Step 5.
Once all fields are mapped, click Save.
See the icon next to the event type change from red to green to indicate it’s now mapped and enabled.
To map fields for additional event types, repeat Steps 4 through 7.
What’s next? Follow instructions in ActiveCampaign to test your mappings and automate tasks.
To disconnect ActiveCampaign and Calendly
In ActiveCampaign, click Apps on the left, then Connected Apps.
- Click Disconnect on the right, then Disconnect again to confirm.