Save your invitees time and offer a personalized experience
When you send your Calendly link to an invitee or post a link to your scheduling page on your website, you can have Calendly automatically display information that's specific to your invitee on your scheduling page such as their:
- email, and
- pre-populated answers to custom questions on your scheduling page.
Example of something you might add to a link
Example of a pre-populated scheduling page
SEE THESE TOPICS
To add invitee information in your Calendly link
- On your Calendly dashboard, click Copy link for the event type you want to share, then paste it into an email, SMS app, or text editor.
- Add "?" to the end of the link.
This starts the string of information you will send with the link.
- Add a variable name (type of information) you want to send, followed by the user's information (value). See list of variables and values below..
- To add space between words, enter "%20".
- To add more then additional variables to your link, enter "&" then add additional variables and values.
Information you can add to your Calendly link (variables and values)
Adds the invitee's name as a single field on the scheduling page.
Adds the invitee's first name as a single field.
Adds the invitee's last name as a single field.
Adds the invitee's email address.
Adds the event location (e.g. online or in-person).
Custom question responses
Pre-populates responses to custom questions. Just specify the question number (e.g. "a1", "a2"...) followed by the response. To specify multiple questions, separate the numbers by commas.
Selects a checkbox as a default value. Specify the question number (e.g. "a1", "a2"...). To specify multiple checkboxes, separate the numbers with commas.
Pre-populates additional guest emails.