Within the Location section of your event type, you can choose how you'd like to host your meeting. You can choose from the following location options:
Add multiple location options
For one-on-one event types, you can let your invitees choose how to meet, by offering multiple options:
After an invitee books
Once an invitee books with you, Calendly will share the location details via Calendly confirmation page, calendar event, and notifications.
How to set the location for an event type
- From the Event Types tab of your Home page, select the event type you'd like to edit.
- Expand the What event is this? section.
- At Location, choose from one or more of the following:
1. Enter a description of where you'd like to meet, such as an address or place.
2. If you'd like to add more details, like a note, select +Include additional information.
3. Select Update.Phone call
1. Choose I will call my invitee or My invitee should call me.
2. Select Update.
Tip: To reduce no-show rates, opt for I will call my invitee. This option places less responsibility on the invitee to call. Calendly will automatically add a phone number field to the booking page for your invitee to fill out.Video conferencing
To host your meeting over video conferencing, you will first need to integrate your video conferencing platform with Calendly. For step-by-step instructions on setting up video conferencing, follow the steps in Schedule with video conferencing.Custom
1. Enter a location description.
2. Choose to Display location while booking or Display location only after confirmation.
3. Select Update.
Tip: You can enter a static video conferencing link if you use a video conferencing option that Calendly doesn't integrate with. For more details, view How to use other video conferencing options.Ask invitee
1. Select Ask invitee, then select Update.
With this option, Calendly will automatically add a location field to the booking page, for your invitee to enter any location.
To add multiple locations for your invitee to choose from, select + Add a location option, and select a location. Repeat this step to continue adding location options for your invitee.
- Once you're happy with your location settings, move on to the next field in the What event is this? section, or select Save & Close.
Depending on your location and event type setup, your final booking page will look something like this: