This article will outline ways you can get started with Salesforce: installing the package, what to expect from the package, customizing your package, and scheduling meetings from Salesforce.
Install the package
- How to install the Salesforce package
- How to upgrade your Calendly Salesforce package from version 1 to version 2
Tip: To test and customize your setup before going live, connect your Salesforce sandbox.
What the package does
Calendly’s Salesforce integration can automatically create Salesforce records as invitees book with you. As Calendly meetings are created or canceled, you can:
- Create leads and events
- View upcoming Calendly events from your record’s open activities
- Track canceled and rescheduled events for individual invitees
- Report on activity sourced by Calendly
- You can also customize the flow to update leads, contacts, and opportunities or create tasks on any standard SFDC object
Calendly's Salesforce integration is designed to give you transparency and control. For more details on default behavior, view Default behavior of the Salesforce package.
Customize the package
Calendly's package is completely customizable. Once you install the package, you can make changes to the default flows to suit your needs.
Some popular customizations include:
- Updating a lead, contact, or opportunity
- Filtering the flow to only trigger on certain conditions, such as event type or user
- Mapping invitee responses in Calendly to fields in Salesforce, such as company
Customize your Salesforce package provides an overview of more ways you can use Calendly and Salesforce.
Schedule a Calendly meeting from Salesforce
You can add custom buttons to your Salesforce instance, to schedule a Calendly meeting or send an email directly from Salesforce.