NOTE: This feature is currently in beta.
You can connect a Pardot form to Calendly’s routing logic to send leads to the right booking page based on responses to your Pardot form.*
*NOTE: Routing from Pardot forms is in closed beta and no longer accepting new beta requests.
Before you begin:
- Routing from Pardot forms is only available for organizations on our Teams and Enterprise plans. Check out our Pricing and plans page for more information.
- You'll need Salesforce Enterprise or higher edition, with Salesforce admin privileges.
- Only organization owners and admins can establish a Pardot form integration. However, owners and admins can grant edit permission on each individual form to specific users.
How to connect Pardot with Routing Forms:
- Select + New Routing form.
- Select Import an existing form.
- Select Connect to connect a Pardot form.
- Activate the integration by entering your Salesforce credentials.
- Enter your Username.
- Enter your Password.
- Select Log In.
- Salesforce will send a verification code to your email address
- Enter the Verification Code.
- Select Verify.
- Import a "mirror" copy of your form. Calendly will automatically map everything in the mirror form to the source form in Pardot.
- From there, build your routing logic based on the responses to the questions in your form. Check out the following help center article for more information on building Routing Forms in Calendly: Getting started with Routing Forms.
Note: Routes can only be built off of responses to radio button and dropdown questions, as well as the email domain for an email field.
- Once you've finished building your routing logic, an auto-generated script will be available to you.
- Navigate to the Routing Forms tab in Calendly.
- To the right of the desired routing form, select Share.
- Under Step 1 of Embed Code, Select Copy code.
- Paste this code after the %%content%% tag in your Form's Layout Template.
- Under Step 2 of Embed Code, select Copy code.
- Paste this code in your HTML above the Pardot form iFrame on your main site.
This will ensure each time a visitor fills out your Pardot form, they'll be automatically redirected to the right destination in Calendly. Learn more about how to place this code on your website.