NOTE: This feature is currently in beta.
You can connect a Marketo form to Calendly’s routing logic to send leads to the right booking page based on responses to your Marketo form. On this page you'll find an overview of how it works, as well as step-by-step guides.
Before you begin:
- Routing from Marketo forms is only available for organizations on our Teams plan and up. Check out our Pricing and plans page for more information.
- Only organization owners and admins can establish a Marketo form integration. However, owners and admins can grant edit permission on each individual form to specific users.
How to connect Marketo with Routing Forms:
- Select + New routing form.
- Select Import an existing form.
- Select Connect to connect a Marketo form.
- Activate the integration by entering a set of ID numbers from your Marketo account into Calendly.
- Enter your Client ID.
- Enter your Client Secret.
- Enter your Munchkin ID#.
- Select Activate.
Note: Check out this help center article for more information on finding your Marketo Credentials: Finding your Marketo credentials.
- Import a "mirror" copy of your form. Calendly will automatically map everything in the mirror form to the source form in Marketo.
- From there, build your routing logic based on the responses to the questions in your form. If you're using hidden fields, you'll see them in the Form Preview. Check out the following help center article for more information on building Routing Forms in Calendly: Getting started with Routing Forms.
Note: Routes can only be built off of responses to radio button and dropdown questions, as well as the email domain for an email field.
- Once you've finished building your routing logic, an auto-generated script will be available to you.
- Navigate to the Routing Forms tab in Calendly.
- To the right of the desired routing form, select Share.
- Select Copy in the bottom right of the form panel.
- Paste the copied code into the website where your Marketo form is embedded.
This will ensure each time a visitor fills out your Marketo form, they'll be automatically redirected to the right destination in Calendly. For more information, check out How to embed routing from Marketo forms.