Follow these steps if you need to change the user who's authenticated to your company's Salesforce account. For example, if the user that originally installed your Calendly package has left your company, another Salesforce user will need to connect.
You can see who the current connected user is from your Salesforce Integration page, as shown below.
Before you begin
- The new Salesforce user must be a Salesforce Admin or have permission to Author Apex and Modify All Data.
- This update can be made on a Calendly account belonging to an owner or admin. If the new Salesforce user is not one, they'll need to work with a Calendly owner or admin to complete the following steps.
How to change the authenticated user for your Salesforce account
- Go to your Salesforce Integration page.
- Select Disconnect.
- Once the page has refreshed, select Integrate Now.
- The page will route to the Salesforce login. Enter your new Salesforce credentials.