1) You can manage your cookie settings
Users and invitees can now manage how Calendly uses their data and cookie preferences in accordance with country and local regulations. As a user or invitee, you have the right to reject all cookies.
To set your cookie preferences:
- As a Calendly user, you can adjust your cookie settings from your Account Settings > Cookie Settings.
- As an invitee, you can adjust your cookie settings under Cookie Settings at the bottom of the booking page.
Note that opting out is done at the individual user-level, and you cannot opt out on behalf of other users. In addition, there is no way to globally "disable" cookies at the organization level.
2) Your booking page will display a cookie banner
Image 1. Cookie banner on desktop and mobile
Invitees on your Calendly booking page will see a cookie banner, "We respect your personal privacy."
Note: You cannot hide the cookie banner on your booking page or modify the message. However, you can hide the cookie banner when embedding Calendly on your website.
3) Your Calendly embed will display a cookie banner
If you have Calendly embedded on your website, the cookie banner will show by default within the frame of the page that Calendly loads. Without making any changes to your website, the banner keeps you compliant with privacy regulations worldwide (GDPR, CCPA, etc.) when users visit your page and interact with the Calendly widget.
Hiding the cookie banner in your Calendly embed
How to hide the cookie banner on your existing embed code:
- If you've already embedded Calendly on your website, access your Calendly embed code from the HTML editor on your site.
- In your embed code, add the following parameter to your Calendly link:
The final code will look something like this:
How to hide the cookie banner when creating new embed code for your site:
Follow the steps in Embedding Calendly on your site. Make sure to select Hide Cookie Banner before copying the code.
Image 2. Hide Cookie Banner option when embedding Calendly