You can embed your Calendly booking page directly onto your Shopify site by using one of our embed options. To find your Calendly embed code, follow the steps in Embedding Calendly on your site before adding the code to your Shopify site.
To add the widget popup:
The Shopify community provides directions to post your code directly below the <head> tag in your theme's code:
- Navigate to Online Store, then Themes.
- From the Actions dropdown, Select Edit code.
- From the left-hand menu, select the theme.liquid.
- Create a space below the <head> tag, and paste your Calendly embed code. To find you embed code, follow the steps in Embedding Calendly on your site.
- To preview the changes, select Preview.
To add the inline embed or text popup:
Another option is to add the Calendly embed code in a Snippet file and then reference it in the file for your website page. Check out this community forum post from Shopify to learn more about using our embed code on their platform.