If you are on our Teams plan and would like to add single sign-on (SSO) features to your Calendly account, please contact our Sales team and they would be happy to assist you. The SSO add-on costs $3 per user, per month.
Calendly login methods
There are a few different ways you can log in to Calendly. You can log in using:
- Your existing credentials with Google, Microsoft 365, or Outlook.com
- A Calendly username and password
- SAML single sign-on (SSO), such as Okta
If you'd like to change the login method you're using, view How to switch your login method.
If you'd like to change the email address you're using as your login, view How to change your login email.
If you'd like to enable SAML SSO, reach out to your company's IT admin. To learn more, view An overview of SAML single sign-on for your organization.
How to change your login email
If you'd like to change your email, but keep your current login method (for example, continuing to log in using Google or a Calendly username), follow the steps below.
- At the upper right side of any Calendly page, navigate to your Account settings page.
- Select Login preferences on the left.
Select Change email or change login, depending on your current login method:
- Select Save.
- Check the new email address for a confirmation email, and select the link in the email to confirm the change.
Note: If you use SAML SSO and want to change your email, please reach out to your IT admin so they can change your email within your identity provider.
How to switch your login method using self-service SSO
Managing your Single Sign-On (SSO) preferences has never been easier! With our new self-service SSO feature, you can now switch your login method without having to contact support. Whether you'd like to change from Google to Microsoft or log in with a Calendly-specific password, follow these simple steps:
- Navigate to your Account Settings page.
- On the right panel, select Login.
- Depending on your desired change, follow one of these options:
- To move forward with a Calendly-specific password, select Unlink.
- To switch from one SSO provider to another (e.g., Google to Microsoft of vis versa), select Switch to Google/Microsoft.
- A confirmation prompt will appear. Select Continue to confirm your changes.
- If you're switching from one SSO provider to another, you'll need to select the account you'd like to use moving forward and enter its credentials to confirm the change.
And that's it! You've successfully updated your login method using our self-service SSO feature. Enjoy a seamless and secure login experience with Calendly.
After you've changed your login details
Changing your login details won't impact the calendars you already have connected to Calendly. If you need to change your calendar, visit your Calendar Connections page to make changes.
If you've recently switched email platforms and are unable to access your account, contact the Calendly support team for further assistance.