Calendly login methods
There are a few different ways you can log in to Calendly. You can log in using:
- Your existing credentials with Google, Microsoft 365, or Outlook.com
- A Calendly username and password
- SAML single sign-on (SSO), such as Okta
If you'd like to change the login method you're using, view How to switch your login method.
If you'd like to change the email address you're using as your login, view How to change your login email.
If you'd like to enable SAML SSO, reach out to your company's IT admin. To learn more, view An overview of SAML single sign-on for your organization.
How to change your login email
If you'd like to change your email, but keep your current login method (for example, continuing to log in using Google or a Calendly username), follow the steps below.
- At the upper right side of any Calendly page, select Account, then select Account Settings.
- Select Login on the left.
- Select Change email or change login, depending on your current login method:
- Select Save.
- Check the new email address for a confirmation email, and select the link in the email to confirm the change.
Note: If you use SAML SSO and want to change your email, please reach out to your IT admin so they can change your email within your identity provider.
How to switch your login method
If you'd like to switch your login method (for example, from Google to Mircrosoft), please reach out to Support with the following details:
- Current email address
- New email address (if applicable)
- New authentication method (for example, Google)
After you've changed your login details
Changing your login details won't impact the calendars you already have connected to Calendly. If you need to change your calendar, visit your Calendar Connections page to make changes.