To change your login email
- At the upper right side of any Calendly page, click Account, then select Account Settings.
- Click Login on the left.
- Click Change login, then select Use another account.
- Then enter the email address you want to use to log into Calendly.
Using an existing email account
When you sign up for Calendly with a Google, Office 365, or Microsoft Exchange email address, you'll be prompted to log in using the username and password for that account. This allows you to access your Calendly account using your other account’s credentials so you don’t have to create and manage a new password.
- Changing your email won't impact calendars already connected to Calendly. If you need to change your calendar, go to the Calendar Connection page to make changes.
- If you're switching email platforms and need SSO turned off or on, contact the Calendly support team to make the change for you.
Contact Calendly Support if you need assistance.