When you sign up for Calendly with a Google, Office 365, or Microsoft Exchange email address, you'll be prompted to log in using the username and password for that account. This allows you to access your Calendly account using your other account’s credentials so you don’t have to create and manage a new password.
If you don’t want to use those credentials, create a Calendly username and password at any time from the Password section of Account Settings.
- Changing your email won't impact calendars already connected to Calendly. If you need to change your calendar, go to the Calendar Connection page to make changes.
- If you're switching email platforms and need SSO turned off or on, contact the Calendly support team to make the change for you.
To change your login email
- At the upper right side of any Calendly page, click Account, then select Account.
- Click Login on the left.
- Click Change login then select Use another account.
- At Email or phone enter the email or phone you want to use to log into Calendly.
Contact Calendly Support if you need assistance.