Getting Started: iCloud calendar users
There are three main steps to setting up your account:
- Connect your iCloud account
- Configure your event types (the types of meetings, appointments, etc. people schedule with you) and availability
- Customize your Calendly page (the page invitees visit to schedule with you)
- Share your Calendly link with others (it looks something like calendly.com/[your-name-here])
To get started, you can:
- Watch these quick videos
- Read the written guide below
Getting Started: written guide
1. Connect your iCloud account
2. Configure your event types:
To minimize setup, we've created 15, 30 and 60 minute event types for you so that by default, your Calendly page looks like this:
Visit your Event Types page to customize these default event types, or to create new ones from scratch.
NOTE: It's easy to customize your event types to fit your specific needs and workflow. Need ideas? Check out our tips & tricks by use case. After that, use our setting up availability guide to set the days & times events can be scheduled with you.
3. Customize your Calendly page.
Add your headshot or logo and personalize your welcome message from Account Settings:
4. Share your Calendly link.
Add your link to your workflow to simplify scheduling! Include it in your email signature, embed Calendly on your site, or share it anywhere else others typically need to schedule with you. For inspiration, see how fellow Calendly users share their links.