What are invitee questions?
Your booking page automatically asks for name and email. If you'd like to collect more information about your invitees, you can add additional invitee questions to your booking page.
How to add or remove invitee questions
- From your event type, select the Invitee Questions section.
- Choose to either edit, add, or remove a question.
- To make changes to an existing question, select the pencil icon on the right side of the question
- To remove a question, select the pencil icon and then Delete Question.
- To add a new question, select Add New Question.
- Enter your question.
- Select which Answer Type you want to use.
- If needed, fill in invitee answer choices. This will depend on which type of answer you choose.
- Select Apply to add the question, then Save and Close.
Invitee question and answer types
For each event type, you can add up to 10 additional questions. You can leave questions as optional, or mark questions as required to ensure that invitees enter an answer prior to booking. You can choose the answer type that best suits the information you're collecting like:
- One line
- Multiple lines
- Radio Buttons
- Phone number
Once invitees complete their booking, their answers will be saved under your Scheduled Events tab and added to your notifications. You can also choose to download these answers by exporting meeting details from your Scheduled Events tab.
For more advanced invite question features, click here!