Embed options for Wordpress
IN THIS ARTICLE
Embed options for wordpress.org
Wordpress.org supports two embed options: inline and popup widget. Click the thumbnails below to see a sample of each option.
|Inline||Popup widget |
|Popup widget |
1. Copy the code below:
<iframe src="https://calendly.com/YOURUSERNAME/" style="width:100%; height:650px;" frameBorder="0" scrolling="yes"></iframe>
2. Sign into Wordpress. In the Admin area, navigate to the Pages section and select the page where you'll embed Calendly.
Switch from "Visual" to "Text" view, then paste the code into the page. Replace "https://calendly.com/YOURUSERNAME/" with your actual Calendly URL, and publish your page.
1. Get your embed code from Calendly (not sure how? Use this quick guide).
2. Sign into Wordpress. In the Admin area, navigate to the Appearance section and select Editor.
Under Templates on the righthand side, select Theme Footer.
3. Paste your Calendly embed code directly above </body>.
4. Select "Update File."
Embed options for wordpress.com
Wordpress.com supports hyperlinks in text, which can be added to the body of any page on your site and will open Calendly in a new tab when clicked.
1. Sign into Wordpress and open the page where you'll add your hyperlink. Type your text into the body of the page, then click the "Link" button.
2. Add your Calendly URL, set the link to open in a new tab, and click Add Link.
How to check which Wordpress you're using
1. Sign into Wordpress.
2. Visit the homepage of your website.
3. In the address bar, add /wp-admin/themes.php to your URL and hit "Enter."
Example: if your site is http://johnsmith.com, you'd visit http://johnsmith.com, edit the URL to http://johnsmith.com/wp-admin/themes.php, then hit "Enter."
4. Find the Appearance section in the lefthand menu.
If the Appearance section includes an "Editor" option, you're using wordpress.org.
If the Appearance section does not include an "Editor" option, you're using wordpress.com.