Before you begin...
- Make sure you have a Squarespace Business Plan.
- Keep Calendly and Squarespace open in a separate browser window or tab, for easier setup.
Note that adding Calendly may affect your site's appearance.
To add Calendly to your Squarespace site
- Sign in to Squarespace.
- Navigate to the page you would like to edit.
- Hover over page content and select Edit.
- Add a code block. To do so, follow the steps in Squarespace's Add a code block.
In Calendly, retrieve your embed code by following the steps in Embedding Calendly on your site.
- In Squarespace, paste the code snippet you copied from Calendly.
- Select Apply.
If your embed code does not display after completing the above steps, follow these additional steps below:
- Go to Settings.
- Select Advanced.
- Under Code injection, in the header section, paste:
- Select Save.
- If you are experiencing performance issues with your embed, you may need to disable Ajax. Read more about this issue, or contact us for assistance.