Collective event types allow an invitee to schedule a time to meet with multiple members of your team simultaneously. These events are perfect for scheduling:
- a sales call with an account executive and an SDR
- a technical support call with a customer support rep and an engineer
- interviews with a recruiter and a hiring manager
You can read more about team scheduling options, including Collective events, here.
Before you begin...
- Before you create your Collective team event type, you must first create your team. Please see this guide on how to set up a team page.
- This guide covers how to create a Collective team event type. If you want to learn more about shared Collective event types, which do not require the creation of a team page, please see this guide.
How to create a Collective team event
- From your Homepage, select the My Calendly drop-down menu and select the team page where you want to create your Collective team event.
- On your team page, select Create and then Event type.
- On the following page, select Choose Collective.
- Enter the Event name, Event link, and add an optional Description/Instructions and select Next.
- At Team Members & Location section select which team members you want assigned to this event type, set the Location for your team members, and select Next.
- At the When can people book this event section set the Duration of the event and the Date range.
How to specify when your team is available
Once you have finalized event the details, you can then define the available hours for the team members that will be hosting this Collective event. Please read this guide to learn how to define the available hours for your team.
Keep in mind that a Collective event will pool team members' availability and only show invitees times when all hosts are available. All hosts must be available in order for a time slot to show on the booking page. If any host is not available when the other hosts are, that time slot will not show as available. When an invitee schedules, all hosts are added to the calendar event.