In this article we will walk you through Calendly event invitee questions.
What are invitee questions?
Your booking page automatically asks for your invitee's name and email. By adding invitee questions to your booking page, you can gather additional information from your invitees for your meetings.
How to add or remove invitee questions
- From your event type, select Booking page options.
- Choose to either edit, add, or remove a question.
- To make changes to an existing question, select the three-dot button to the right of the question and then Edit
- To remove a question, select the three-dot button to the right of the question and then Delete
- To toggle a question on or off without deleting, you can select the On/Off switch from this menu.
- To add a new question, select Add New Question.
- Enter your question.
- Use the Required checkbox to make the question mandatory for booking.
- Select which Answer Type you want to use.
- If needed, fill in invitee answer choices. This will depend on which question type you choose.
- To toggle this question on or off, you can select the On/Off switch from this menu.
- Select Done to save this question.
- When you are finished, select Save and close.
Invitee question and answer types
For each event type, you can add up to 10 additional questions. You can leave questions as optional, or mark questions as required to ensure that invitees enter an answer prior to booking. You can choose the answer type that best suits the information you're collecting like:
- One line
- Multiple lines
- Radio Buttons
- Phone number
Once invitees complete their booking, their answers will be saved under your Scheduled Events tab and added to your notifications. You can also choose to download these answers by exporting meeting details from your Scheduled Events tab.
For more advanced invite question features, click here!