Note: To embed Routing from HubSpot forms, you'll first need to import a HubSpot routing form.
- Check out this help center article for information on how to import a HubSpot routing form into Calendly: Setup routing from HubSpot forms
- Check out this help center article for information on how to embed a HubSpot form to your website: Embed a Form on Your Website.
Step One: Generate and copy the embed code.
To embed Routing from HubSpot forms, you'll first need to generate the code that you'll place on the website containing your HubSpot form.
- Navigate to the Routing Forms panel from your Calendly home page.
- Select Share on the right-hand side of the routing form you'd like to embed.
- Select Copy.
Step Two: Paste the embed code onto the web page containing your HubSpot Form.
Copy and paste this script into your website after the HubSpot embed code to run routing logic in Calendly for when a user submits your HubSpot form.
- Open your web hosting platform.
- Select the Embed from the web panel (or your web provider's equivalent).
- Paste the routing form embed code after the HubSpot embed code.
- Select Save.