This article contains common troubleshooting steps related to Calendly routing from Pardot forms.
I'm not seeing any forms to import.
Check out a common list of reasons why you're not seeing any forms to import below:
- You're using Pardot “form handlers” and not Pardot native forms.
- The user you used to connect Salesforce is not a user in Pardot.
- You are a user in Pardot, but do not have access to create or edit Pardot form templates.
- The Pardot instance is not hosted on a custom domain. For example, go.pardot.com is not a custom domain, but go.calendly.com is.
I'm not seeing my form's fields.
I’ve connected Pardot and I was able to select a form to import, however, I am not seeing any of my form’s fields in Calendly.
- In this case, you likely have Cloudflare and have added your Pardot domain to Cloudflare.
- To resolve this, you'll need to whitelist the Pardot domain from Cloudflare.
Cloudflare requires you to be on a higher tier to do this.
I'm receiving a '403' status code error in Chrome when attempting to import my Pardot form into Calendly. What's causing this?
This error often occurs when using a demo Pardot form. For more detailed information about the limitations of demo Pardot forms, check out this article.