In addition to providing visitors with a direct link to your routing form, you can embed your routing form within a website. This article goes over steps for how to embed a Calendly routing form onto your website.
Note: To embed a Calendly routing form, you'll need to create a routing form. Check out this help center article for information on how to create a Calendly routing form: Getting started with routing forms
Step One: Generate a routing form embed code.
To embed a Calendly routing form, you'll first need to generate the code that you'll place on your website. To generate a routing form embed code:
- Navigate to the Routing Forms panel from your Calendly home page.
- Select Share to the right of the routing form you'd like to embed.
- Select Add to website.
- Select how you'd like to embed the routing form into your site.
- For more information, check out Embed options overview.
- Select Continue.
- Make any changes to your embed customization.
- For more information, check out Customizing your embed.
- Select Copy Code.
Step Two: Paste a routing form embed code onto your web site.
Once you've generated a routing form embed code, follow the steps below for instructions on how to paste that code within your website.
Note: The example below is for Google Sites. For additional information on other website providers, check out Embedding Calendly on your website.
- Open your web hosting platform.
- Select the Embed from the web panel (or your web provider's equivalent).
- Paste the routing form embed code.
- Select Save.