Since I started my consulting business in 2016, I've used Calendly since day 1 to schedule calls with clients.
In this video, I show you:
- How I created a "priority" option where new clients can skip my 1-2 week queue and talk to me sooner.
- How I connected Calendly to Zoom for scheduling conference calls.
- How I set up my availability so I can't get "over-booked".
- What information I ask clients to submit.
- Why I set up a "cancellation policy".
- How I track bookings in Google Analytics and Adwords.
- How I linked Calendly to Pipedrive and Asana via Zapier.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reply to this thread or comment on the video.
Please sign in to leave a comment.