Admin-managed event types are in private beta.
Before you begin...
- You must be a Calendly admin on the Teams or Enterprise plan.
How to create an admin-managed event type
To create an admin-managed event type, navigate to Account, and select Admin Management.
Select the Admin-managed events tab.
- Select Create.
Choose Create for either a one-on-one or group event type. For more details on these event types, view Configure event types.
- Set up your event type to suit your needs. For more tips and best practices, see Tutorial: Create and assign your first admin-managed event type.
How to assign an admin-managed event type
Once your event type is built, you can assign your event type to one or more users.
- Select Assign to people, then select Assign.
- Type in the name of the user(s) you’d like to add, then select Add. Note that you can add active or pending users.
- From the Assign tab, you will see all the users that have this event assigned to them. You can choose to assign more users, or unassign any users. Note: Calendly is exploring ways to assign event types to all users and groups.
From the user’s page, your user will see that their event type is admin-managed, and they will see certain sections are read only: