To filter which Calendly bookings trigger the CreateEvent flow
You can modify the OnCalendlyActionCreated process via Process Builder to trigger the default (or customized flow) based on certain criteria such as Event Type name or Calendly User Name (listed in Process Builder as Event Primary Publisher Name.) For this example, we will use Event Type Name to only trigger the flow when a Calendly booking has a certain event name.
- From your setup page locate the Quick Find / Search box in the top left-hand corner, then type process.
- At Create>Workflows & Approvals, select Process Builder.
- Select the OnCalendlyActionCreated process. See the page refresh, then select Invitee.Created. Note: You may have to clone the process if it's already active and modify the duplicate process.
- At Define Criteria for this Action Group, and under Set Condtions, select +Add Row, then select the empty Field box to input a field.
- At Select a Field and next to CalendlyAction__c, enter Event Type Name, then select Choose.
- For Value of the newly added row, enter the event type name for which you want to trigger the flow, then select Save.
- To activate the new process, select Activate, then Confirm. This will deactivate any other versions of the process.