Save your and your team members' time when you set them up with pre-built, common workflows that automate the extra work around their events
Admins and Owners can save time for themselves and their team members by using a pre-built, common workflow instead of creating a workflow from scratch.
To set up a pre-built, common workflow for a team member
- From your Home page, select the My Calendly dropdown menu and select the team member you want to set up a pre-built, common workflow for. See the page refresh, then select Workflows.
- At Start with one of the common workflows below or create your own, review the pre-built, common workflows on the page and select Use workflow on the one you want to use.
- At When this happens select the condition that causes the workflow to run.
- At Workflow Name, enter a name for the workflow.
- At Which event types will this apply to, select each event type that you want to use this workflow, then select Apply.
- In the Do this section, select Edit then customize the message as desired.
- To automatically add information from your event type or information about your invitees to the message, place your mouse pointer where you want to add the data, select Variables then choose an item from the list and Calendly will replace them with actual values from your event or invitees. Repeat this step to add additional variables.
- To add more actions, click Add action, repeat steps 8 through 10, then click Next.
- Select Done, then Save.