Save you and your fellow users' time when you set them up with pre-built, common Workflows that automate the extra work around their events
Admins and Owners can save time for themselves and their organization's users by using a pre-built, common Workflow instead of creating a workflow from scratch.
NOTE: the "New event is scheduled" and "Event is cancelled" triggers have unique behaviors for group events. For "New event is scheduled" it fires when the first invitee books, but not subsequent ones. For "Event is cancelled" it fires when the last invitee cancels (and entire meeting becomes cancelled).
To set up a pre-built, common workflow for a user
- From your Home page, select the My Calendly dropdown menu and select the user you want to set up a pre-built, common workflow for. See the page refresh, then select Workflows.
- At Start with one of the common Workflows below or create your own, review the pre-built, common workflows on the page and select Use Workflow on the one you want to use.
- At When this happens select the condition that causes the Workflow to run.
- At Workflow Name, enter a name for the Workflow.
- At Which event types will this apply to, select each event type that you want to use this Workflow, then select Apply.
- In the Do this section, select Edit then customize the message as desired.
- To automatically add information from your event type or information about your invitees to the message, place your mouse pointer where you want to add the data, select Variables then choose an item from the list and Calendly will replace them with actual values from your event or invitees. Repeat this step to add additional variables.
- To add more actions, click Add action, repeat steps 8 through 10, then click Next.
- Select Done, then Save.