To assign leads when an invitees books with you
By default, the flow will look to match the email of the scheduled Calendly member to a Salesforce user. If there is no match, the owner will default to the System Admin. To change this behavior and have leads tied to another Salesforce User, then:
- From your setup page locate the Quick Find / Search box in the top left-hand corner, then type flows.
- Under Build>Workflows & Approvals, select Flows. See the page refresh.
- At Flows, select Open for either the CreateEvent or CancelEvent flow.
Note: Your organization's visual builder may be viewed in the Classic or Lightning experience. Functionality remains the same.
- Select the Find User, Get Records element.
- At Edit Get Records and under Filter User Records, and at Value, enter the specific username of the Salesforce user that you want leads to be assigned to. Then select Done.
Note: The Salesforce user's name must be an exact match or the lead will not be assigned.
- To save the flow, select Save. Select Save As to save the modified version of a the flow. To activate the flow, select Activate.