To change an existing Workflow on someone's behalf
- From your Home page, select the My Calendly dropdown menu and select the user whose Workflow you want to change. See the page refresh, then select Workflows.
- Select the three-dot menu of the Workflow you want to change.
- To change when the Workflow runs, at When this happens select Edit then select a new time frame.
- To change the type of message sent, at Do this select Edit then make the desired changes:
- To change the message, add or remove text as desired.
- To add information from your event type or information about your invitees to the message, Place your mouse pointer where you want to add the data, select Variable then choose an item from the list. Repeat this step to add additional data.
Important note: if you change a condition that causes an action to become invalid, you’ll be asked to specify new actions.
- To add more actions, select Add action, repeat steps 3 and 4, then select Next.
- To change the title, at Workflow Name, enter a new Workflow name.
- To change the Calendly event types that use this Workflow, at Which event types will this apply to, select or deselect one or more event types, then click Apply.
- Select Save.
To delete a Workflow assigned to another user
- From your Home page, select the My Calendly dropdown menu and select whose Workflow you want to delete. See the page refresh, then select Workflows.
- Next to the Workflow you want to delete, select the three-dot menu, then choose Delete.
Note: Deleting a Workflow will prevent actions from being triggered for applied event types and any previously booked events.