Use these instructions to control the following for individual hosts within collective and round robin event types:
- how far into the future guests can book with your hosts
- times your hosts are available (typical working hours) or unavailable (such as nights, lunch, and weekends) on a recurring basis or for specific dates.
- times events can start (such as every 30 minutes)
- number of events allowed to be booked daily (this is the total number of booked meetings divided amongst hosts for the event type)
- amount of time before an event that guests can schedule
- amount of extra time, before or after an event (buffers) to reserve so you can prepare or wrap up
Before you start...
If you are using a team event type and have already defined your hosts' availability within another event type within the same team, save time and copy availability from that event type. Select Copy availability from... and select the event type from the list.
To set host availability for multi-person scheduling
- From the Calendly home page, find the shared event types or team, and select the event type you'd like to edit.
- Select When can people book this event.
- To specify times your hosts are available, at Times you're available for this event type select a date on the calendar then:
- At From and To enter the working hours
- To specify 2 or more blocks of time, select New Interval and enter the beginning and ending times
- To block an entire day, select No one is available
- Select Show and choose which members to apply each interval of availability to. To read more about this, see the
- Choose select all to check all of the boxes
- Choose clear to clear all the checked boxes
- Once team members have been selected, select Hide
- To have Calendly use these settings for the chosen date, select Apply to [selected date] only
- To have Calendly use these settings on specific dates:
- Select apply to multiple..., select specific dates
- Select the days on the calendar, then select Apply.
- To have these settings used on a recurring basis for the same day each week, select Apply to all [selected day].
- To have these settings used on a recurring basis for multiple days each week:
- Select apply to multiple..., select repeating days of the week.
- Select the days, then select Apply. (Note that the preselected day cannot be unselected)
- To specify how far into the future guests can book sessions, at Date Range choose:
- Over a period of rolling days by specifying the number of days into the future they can book and whether they're Calendar days or Business days
- Within a date range, then select the box to specify the range of dates on the calendar
- Indefinitely in to the future, to allow others to book time any time in the future
- Select Save & Close.