You can change the link (URL) to your main scheduling page and the link to event-specific scheduling pages.
To change the link to your main scheduling page
Note: when you change the link, previously-shared links no longer work.
- At the upper right side of any Calendly page, click Account, then select Settings.
- Click My Link on the left.
- Change your link.
- Click Save Changes.
To change the link for an event-specific scheduling page
Note: when you change this link, the previous link no longer works.
- On the Event Types tab of your Home page, click the gear icon on the right, and select Edit.
- Expand the What event is this? section.
- At Event Link, change the event link.
- Click Save & Close.
Shared event type URL's will not be able to be edited by following the steps above. The shared event type URL inherits event name changes with the event name. Changing the event name will not break this link.
The bolded section will change however, the unbolded section at the beginning will remain the same.