Calendly is incredibly intuitive and makes scheduling without the back-and-forth an automated part of your routine. If any questions or technical issues arise while using Calendly, you can immediately use our Help Center and Community or reach out to our Support team.
IN THIS ARTICLE:
Calendly Help Center
While signed into your account, you can click on the Help tab in the top righter corner of the navigation bar.
You will be redirected to the landing page for the Help Center from which you will be able to select support topics and related guides, navigate to the community, or contact our support team.
Using our search bar, you can begin typing in your question and relevant support guides will be presented in real-time as you type.
Calendly's community is a public space where users can read about what's new in Calendly, submit ideas and feature requests, and ask or answer questions. Users can make a new post by clicking on the blue New Post button in the top right section of the community landing page. Users can ask a question in the Q + A topic or add a User Tip that will be beneficial for other Calendly users.
When you make a new post in the community, please be sure to select 1 of 3 appropriate topics:
- Q + A for when you want to ask or answer a question within the community
- User Tips for when you want to post a pro tip that helps other Calendly users
- Ideas for when you want to submit an idea or feature request to our Product team
If you click on a topic first from the main community page and make a new post, then it will automatically be added to the correct topic.
Most scheduling issues can be resolved without the need to write in, but if you are unable to resolve your issue by using our support guides or asking our community, then you can write in to support Monday through Friday from 8am-6pm Eastern Standard Time.
To reach out to support, click on Contact Us in the top right hand section on the main landing page of the Help Center.
Just like when the help icon is clicked, we present a window for you to ask your question and we provide any relevant support guides. If none help resolve your issue, then your question will be forwarded to our support team's inbox.
Our Service Level Agreement is 3 business hours for Premium and Pro members. This means that you can expect a response to your support ticket within that time frame. If you're on the Basic plan, then the SLA is Standard, but all support tickets are answered with the goal in mind to get you back to scheduling as soon as possible.
Team accounts of 10+ or more users will have the ability to reach out to our support team via live chat Monday through Friday from 8am - 6pm Eastern Standard Time. Live Chat can be accessed by clicking on the blue and white help icon and typing in your question. If you're unable to locate a guide with a resolution, then you can chat with our team immediately.
Within moments, our support team will reach out to answer your questions and get you back to scheduling without the back-and-forth.
At this time, we do not offer inbound phone support.
Calendly's seamless functionality and ease-of-use prevents the majority of scheduling issues, but for those issues that do arise, we provide an ample amount of online support with self-help resources like our Help Center guides, Community, and Admin View. We've found that online support is most helpful for a few different reasons:
- Efficiency. Your account details are instantly available so that we can troubleshoot effectively without putting you on hold.
- Documentation. All tickets and chats are documented and easily referenced by all parties. This means that everyone is always on the same page no matter who you work with and if the same question ever comes up again, then you'll be able to revisit the answer right in your inbox.
- Community. Questions posted in the community topic Q + A may already have the answer you're looking for. This public space helps the greater good of the Calendly community and maybe one day you can pay it forward, too.