- get easy access to your scheduling links,
- set up ad hoc meetings,
- view your event settings
(you can edit them on the Calendly website),
- see upcoming events, and
- receive messages and notifications about scheduled events (iOS only).
Get a quick start with ad hoc meetings (iOS only)
Ever need to just connect the fastest way possible? With Calendly ad hoc meetings for mobile, you can see your schedule, select the times you’re available, then email or text those times to your invitee. You can offer your guests up to 20 time slots over a 5 day period.
Note: we check your availability on all calendars you connect with Calendly, however, we don't connect with the iPhone (iOS) default calendar.
SEE THESE PROCEDURES
- To share the link to your Calendly scheduling page
- To create and share an ad hoc meeting
- To view event type settings
- To see or change your scheduled events
- To get event messages and notifications
To share the link to your Calendly scheduling page
- On the home screen, see your event types.
- To copy the event link to your clipboard and paste it into a text, email, or other document, tap .
- To share the link using Apple's iMessage, mail, or other apps, tap .
To create and share an ad hoc meeting (iOS only)
- At the bottom of the Calendly mobile app, tap Ad hoc Meeting.
- Select the first date you want to offer. Swipe to select dates.
- If you want the duration to be something other than 30 minutes, tap 30 Min, select another duration, then tap Done.
- (Optional) At Add Location enter the location or copy and paste a link to an online meeting, then tap Done.
- Select the time you want the meeting to start.
Tip: to move the selected meeting to another time on the same day, select and drag the highlighted meeting to another time.
- To add additional meeting times, select additional dates and times.
- To share a link to a scheduling page on the web where your invitees can choose one of your available time slots, tap Share. Select:
- Email or Text, and Calendly opens your email or text app and adds the link to it. You can customize the message associated with the link.
- Copy link, and Calendly adds the link to your clipboard so you can paste it anywhere you want.
- More options, and Calendly allows you to choose which app you configured for your phone (see example below).
To view event type settings
- On the home screen, tap the event type you want to view or change.
- Scroll to see settings including location information, custom questions, or any payment integrations you’ve connected.
- To change a setting click Edit Event Type and make the desired change.
To see or change your scheduled events
- On the home screen, tap Scheduled Events.
- Scroll down to see a list of all of your upcoming meetings.
- To view a different month, tap the down arrow select the desired month.
- Tap any past event to open the event and view its details.
- To view invitee details, answers to custom questions, or join the web conferencing link where the event is taking place....
- Tap Reschedule Event to reschedule the event.
- Tap Cancel Event to cancel it and send your invitee an optional cancellation message.
To get event messages and notifications (iOS only)
- On the home screen, tap the menu at the upper left side of your screen.
- Tap Notifications.
- To receive messages about events, turn on Push Notifications.
- To receive notifications about new, rescheduled or canceled events, at Event Notifications turn them on.