We take the work out of connecting with others so you can accomplish more. Using these proven pro tips will allow you to focus on the most relevant Calendly features so you can get time back for what matters: growing your organization.
Your time is in high demand and you don’t need to spend it exchanging hundreds of emails just to schedule meetings. Calendly simplifies balancing multiple roles and responsibilities by putting scheduling on autopilot—managing your full schedule has never been easier.
Focus your time on growing your business
- Manage external relationships. Whether you’re meeting with clients, vendors, candidates, employees, influencers or partners, you can easily include your personalized scheduling link in an email. You can also embed time slots in an email using our Calendly for Chrome extension.
- Set office hours with employees. Calendly will automatically read your connected calendar to prevent the double-booking of meetings. You can set office hours by blocking off certain days or times to take meetings within Calendly.
- Limit access to your schedule. When your time is in high demand you have to be more conscious of who has access to schedule with you and when. We understand that your privacy is important—the only way someone can see your availability or schedule with you is if you send an invitee the link directly. You can have some public-facing links and some private; it’s totally up to you!
- Interact with invitees, no matter where they are. Easily meet with everyone from clients to candidates no matter where they are in the world by using Calendly with tools like GoToMeeting, Zoom, join.me, WebEx and many others. Calendly’s direct integration with GoToMeeting automatically creates web conferencing details upon scheduling or you can include a static link from any other platform in the location field of your event.
- Automate to accomplish more. Set up email or text reminders to reduce no-shows and provide meeting information like the location or web conferencing link, use buffers to add extra time before or after an event and use daily limits to cap how many meetings you take per day.
Join the discussion with other users in your industry on our Community!