We take the work out of connecting so you can accomplish more. Using these proven pro tips will allow you to focus on the most relevant Calendly features so you can get time back for what matters: selling.
Shorten sales cycles by compressing scheduling time for you and your prospects. Whether you focus on inbound selling, lead distribution, email campaign development or all of the above and more, Calendly aligns with your sales efforts and helps to eliminate drop-off. Connect with your current platforms, like your CRM, so you and your reps can spend time in the tools you use most.
Shorten the sales cycle and automate your workflow to close more deals
- Convert interested prospects to scheduled leads from your marketing campaigns. Using Calendly as the call-to-action in campaigns empowers interested prospects or customers to schedule with a sales rep via a Calendly link to learn more about your offering.
- Turn website visitors into scheduled meetings. Once a prospect fills out your existing inquiry form, automatically direct them to a scheduling page so they can schedule at the height of their interest. If you’d rather review the submission, you can qualify the lead first and then offer availability with Calendly.
- Automate lead distribution. Want to get your prospect in touch with a rep even faster in a way that’s aligned with your lead distribution model? Utilize our round robin functionality to automatically route leads based on priority, availability or equal distribution.
- Offer scheduling options to your prospect. Showcase multiple meeting types with team pages and give your prospect the freedom to select which one pertains to them, whether organized by rep, product, territory, duration, etc. Want to make it even easier for your prospect to schedule a time? Embed Calendly on your site.
- Include all necessary reps in meetings. Use collective scheduling to include all necessary team members in one meeting, like an SDR and AE or AE and sales engineer, for example.
- Offer white-glove service for top prospects. Use Calendly for Chrome to open up availability for high-priority clients or last-minute meetings.
- Eliminate data entry. Integrate with Salesforce, GoToMeeting and other tools to let your reps work from their favorite tools.
- Measure campaign conversions. Use the Google Analytics integration to track conversions throughout the scheduling process to determine when your invitees visit your scheduling pages and their engagement with them. Assess campaign sources and performance to make campaign improvements based on your findings.
- Streamline reporting to identify how the team is spending time. Unlock even more powerful reporting capabilities with our Salesforce integration.
Join the discussion with other users in your industry on our Community!