Remove users, downgrade to free plan or cancel my account
IN THIS ARTICLE:
Removing users and Paid seats from your plan
- When a user is removed from your plan:
- They are removed from your organization, and their account switches to the free plan. They can continue using Calendly independently.
- Their Paid seat remains active and empty under your account.
- This allows you to invite a new user in their place, without having to purchase an additional seat.
- This guide will show you how to remove a user and their Paid seat, if desired.
- 1. From your Users page, click the gear icon next to the user you'd like to remove. Select "Remove."
Your user has now been removed, but their Paid seat still remains.
- 2. If you'd also like to remove their Premium seat from your plan, go to your Billing page and select "Remove Users" from the dropdown menu.
- 3. In the popup window that appears, type the number of seats you'd like to remove and click "Remove."
Downgrading from a Paid plan to the free plan
- 1. From your Billing page, select "Downgrade to free plan" from the dropdown menu.
- 2. In the popup window that appears, click "Yes."
Your account will now be on the free plan. If you change your mind later and want to switch back to a Paid plan, you can easily re-upgrade from the same page, continuing right where you left off.
Canceling your account entirely
- 1. To permanently delete your account, click the gray "Delete Account" button on your Account Settings page.
- 2. Select "Delete" in the pop-up window that appears.