Using Calendly for research & customer feedback
Calendly makes it a breeze to connect with your customers for:
- Discovery calls
- Case study interviews
- Product feedback
- Gathering testimonials
Check out some of the most common ways to eliminate email tag and get users on the phone, fast:
- Add your web conference details to Calendly so they'll automatically appear in calendar invites.
- Turn on reminder emails to reduce no-shows.
- Add buffer times to account for calls running long, to adequately prepare, and to give yourself time to regroup/take notes afterward.
- For customer calls involving multiple team members (e.g., you and a colleague), use collective scheduling to pool people's availability. Calendly will only display start times that work for everyone, and will add all team members to the calendar event once your customer schedules.
- Use a simple email template when reaching out, like:
"I'd love to connect with you for 15-20 minutes to discuss _______. Want to schedule at calendly.com/mylink (replace this with your actual link) so we can skip the back and forth of finding a time?"