Note: This feature is currently in Beta.
What if Calendly could automatically create your event type when you describe what you need? Better yet, what if Calendly could do so from any application you may be in?
Using Calendly's AI for scheduling, now you can create and modify events just by providing a brief description of what kind of event you are looking to schedule. Allowing you to spend more time scheduling meetings instead of setting them up.
Before you begin:
- At this time, our AI event type creation is designed to assist in creating one on one event types only.
- When creating an event with our AI event type creation, please ensure to provide:
- How long you want your event to be
- The type of meeting you are looking to schedule (Sales Call, Demo, Tutoring)
- What days of the week & times you would like these meetings to occur
How to use Calendly AI Event Type Creation
- Click on the AI Event Creation Wand from your Calendly homepage or your Calendly extension/application.
Describe the type of event you are looking to create.
Note: At this time our AI event type creation only supports one-on-one event types.
Here you also have the option to select from a handful of pre-created event recommendations below.
- Click the Create ---> button once you are done.
Review the event created.
If your scheduling page looks goodIf the booking page and event details look good, select Continue to edit. Once selected, you will then have three options:
1. You can edit your AI prompt to make additional changes to your event booking page.
2. You can edit your event manually to make additional changes to your event booking page.
3. You can share your AI created event as it is, no additional changes needed.
If your scheduling page looks offIf the booking page and event details look incorrect, select Start over. You will be brought back to the event description page shown in step 2 where you can rephrase your event request or change your desired meeting times.
- If the event you described does not align with a one on one event type, a pop up will appear directing you to the best recommended event type to create.