Normally Calendly sends notifications using the email address that's associated with a calendar you connected to Calendly. You can choose to use a "no-reply email address" to hide your personal email; Calendly then uses "firstname.lastname@example.org" as return address on notifications. This applies to email confirmations, email reminders, and email follow-ups.
- From the Event Types tab of your Home page, select the events you want to edit.
- Expand the Communications section.
- From Calendar invitations, select the vertical ellipsis (three dots) to edit the event notifications.
- Select Switch to email confirmations.
- At From, select the drop-down menu and choose the No-reply address option.
- Select Save & Close.
When messages are sent using a "no-reply" email address, a message appears at the bottom informing recipients that the email should not be used for a reply and is only intended for sending messages. If recipients do reply, the email is sent to an unmonitored email inbox and will not be received.