What is the Essentials plan?
Calendly's Essentials plan is for the single user who wants to save themselves time and add polish to their scheduling process. Because it is a single seat plan, you cannot add other users to an Essentials subscription. For that, you would want to look into a professional or teams plan.
The Essentials plan includes:
- 2 calendar connections
- unlimited active event types
- one-on-one event types
- the multi-invitee group event type
- adding cancellation policies to your scheduling page
- redirecting invitees from a confirmation page
- reminder and follow-up email notifications
Essentials use cases
You might use the Essentials plan to:
- set up an event type offered in multiple languages
- host a multi-person class or webinar
- do freelance work with more than one client